Tuesday 6 October 2015

Learning To Edit With Adobe Premier Pro




  • I have learned how to create a new project on Premier Pro
  • I have learned how to import clips and audio in the Premier Pro and not to move the files after adding them to it
  • I have learned how to navigate through video by using the left and right keypad and by scrubbing
  • I have learned how to move a clip into my timeline, with or without it's audio
  • I have learned how to trim with the razor tool for precise cuts between shots
  • I have learned how to play the video in full screen to see any errors clearly, or for video viewing purposes
  • I have learned how to add video transitions and effects to my project
  • I have learned how to decrease the volume (decibels) on a video
  • I have learned how render a video so it is ready for exporting
  • I have learned how to export my project to my desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment